Sunday, November 4, 2007

Scooby's Birthday




What a big kid. I can't believe 8 years have passed since we brought this little guy home to our tiny flat in HK to the sounds of jackhammers below us. If the past eight years have gone by at lightning speed, what will the next eight be like? It's too sad to think about. I have to say. I am so proud of Scooby. I am proud of the wonderful guy he is and I can't wait to see what God does with him. He has a very compassionate heart. I love how sensitive he is to others and what a great big brother he is. He is definitely very loved by everyone that knows him. I think he had a nice birthday. We tried to make it special. His cousin and best buddy in the whole world came to spend the weekend with us. Nana and Papa came to celebrate with cake and presents on Sunday. Our family party was on Tuesday. Scooby got some cool presents. One of the presents was a computer game that he is now obsessed with. Now, if only I can figure out how to slow down time so I'm not on here in a flash commenting on his ninth birthday.
Happy Birthday, Z. We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

jj said...

I'm so honored I got to hear those jackhammers and be a party of his life at the very beginning (if not now).